- About KBIC
- School Profile
- Life at KBIC
- Photo Gallery
- Rules & Regulations
Mission Kripalu Balika Intermediate College
To revolutionise the education system, so that the young girls are imparted ‘Education for Life’ living in an environment where a girl’s education is neglected. The mission of imparting ‘Education for Life’ encompasses not only knowledge but also enhancement of talents and life skills necessary for the holistic development of a child.
Further more to guide and enlighten parents about positive parenting so as to enable them to actively participate in their child’s development which is very necessary at the grass root level for the child’s wholesome benefit.
Teachers play the most important role in a child’s life; they are looked upon as role models and have a long lasting influence in student’s lives. Therefore constant steps are taken to elevate the status and widen the horizons of teachers by equipping them with knowledge, expertise and skills required to transform them into leaders in education which in turn benefits the children.
Managed and operated by Jagadguru Kripalu Education Society, Kripalu Balika Intermediate college is an all girls school, from class VI to XII. It is recognised and affiliated with Madhyamik Shiksha Parishat, Uttar Pradesh.
We strive not only to promote education but also provide quality education in a District where educating girls is not given much emphasis. Kripalu Balika Intermediate College aims:
1. To provide its students with knowledge and attitudes that prepares them for continuous growth, further education and participation in the affairs of life to the maximum of each individuals capability
. 2. To provide a strong basic skills program
3. To guide its students towards independence and self discipline through social and academic activities.
4. To encourage creativity and provide enrichment opportunities in addition to the development of basic skills
5. To provide the opportunity for students to develop a high regard for health, physical development and fitness and the understanding that physical activity leads to a healthier, more productive life
6. To incorporate appropriate learning methods that will best prepare students for any school environment and for continuing education throughout their adult lives;
To encourage community involvement on the part of its students and active participation of their parents in the school processes and affairs.